Sabtu, 22 November 2008

I really...really miss him...

This is the 22nd day, since my love had to leave me for work in Cepu.
He used to work for a couple week and off for a couple week too, but now he is doing overtime for a great plan for both of us..for our future.. Whuuahh..so sweet.. :) And still... 22 days ahead.. so looong.... hiks...

Since I have my own internet line (thanks for the gift, honey), we often communicate by using YM. A couple days ago, his rig manager liked to unplug the internet line so that he can use his faster.. Huhh..such a selfish person! My love and I can not chat as often as before anymore. Phiiuf.. :(

An hour ago, I called him (instead YM..hiks..). Not meeting him for 22 days has been making me miss him so much...so much.. By YM or phone call, I can only hear his voice, not see him.. making me miss him more and more.. (bweehh..plz eyes..don't cry...don't cry.. :) )


Whhhuuaaaaaaaahhhhh......
I really...really miss him...

0 komentar: